Monday, March 22, 2010

Wake up girl

I feel unexpectedly moody and down, for some reasons I couldn't tell. I hope it will not haunt me for any longer, because I think it would be silly for me to feel so. But, how could I control such feelings? Especially when it comes to sentimental matters. But hell no...I don't want to feel worse anymore. Enough till here please, emo viv!

Seriously, I'm surprised that i would feel moody and down after we talked about your matter. How could it be possible? It SUPPOSED to be impossible, isn't it? Lets hope that it cease here, and go no further; because it would be a disaster if i hang onto such complicated feelings.

Therefore, i shall awaken the sensible and rational side of me, and send the emotional and sentimental side of me to sleep......

Wake up girl....there's no hope for u there, only disappointment and disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment