Saturday, March 20, 2010

Be Happy

Find a reason to be happy, I told myself. And YES!!! That's what I'll be working on!

I m not trying to say that I wasn't happy all these while, but right now, I wanted more! Something more interesting and adventurous perhaps?

First of all, I will need to state down "What interest me?" and "What I would love to do/have?" I like out-ing actually, which I think most people wont believe! Haha. Anyway, I would like to try new stuff, see new and interesting things.... yeah....i mean SEE~ Let my eyes capture the beautiful views and moments around me. I like to capture things that are beautiful. Or every now and then, some simple but meaningful moments. By then, it came to my mind that, oh ya! I need a new camera!

Camera? Nay~ not SLR....too bulky for me....and i don't have that much budget either! Muahahaha~ i still prefer a thin and light digital camera. After all, all the latest digital cameras come with lots of functions and features too! So, my first aim is to get a new camera! Hola!

--

I read someone's blog in blogger today. I love her blog so much. And surprisingly, she inspires me, in a very good and positive way. She inspires me and help me to understand some matters. I can't believe either! It's amazing.

And right now, I just need to enjoy my life to the fullest, my way. Why should I care or feel sad if someone says I am not beautiful? I don't have to, because somewhere out there, there are people who thinks I am. Why should I be moody over someone who doesn't miss me, when there are people out there who miss me? What I am trying to say is, if there's someone who doesn't see you, it doesn't matter, because there are others who will. All I gotta do is be myself, right?

--

Alrite....don't go too far....enough of Viv's Philosophy....

First target : Camera!

So.... camera......here I come! Muahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment