Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Year-end Spell

It's end of year 2009, and i have come to a conclusion whereby My Year 2009 SUCKS!!!

I seriously think that my year 2009 sucks. I questioned myself over and over again, why? why? why? Why do i need to experience those stupid break-ups, which had seriously make my life fall apart and miserable? At first, I do not want to talk about these, but the more i am keeping to myself, the worse I'm feeling. I feel unfair!

Every human being is greedy. We give out, and we expect something back. But it seems that along the year, I gave out my heart, but i got nothing in return, except disappointment and negligence. Frankly speaking, I'm a very greedy person. I'm greedy for love. When i give, I expect people to treat me the same way. Don't tell me I'm asking too much? When I fall for someone, I love truly and sincerely. I would do any sweet and romantic things to make our relationship worth. But someone said this to me this year, "you're like plain water. Simple, important but not challenging and adventurous." Thank you so much for that! I would remember this my whole life.

Whether or not I'm a glass of plain water, you felt that way because you do not know the true me. And if you do not know the true me, then back away! Plain water? A plain, simple and normal drink that people, even children, take for granted. People choose to love other drinks like wine, beer, juices, coffee tea or whatever, who would choose plain water as their favorite drink? But have u ever thought, that plain water is the most basic and important drink in our daily life. You take it for granted when you are happy and crazy in fun, but you would BEG for a glass of plain water when are sick or in serious thirst! Beg for it guys!!

Would anyone understand exactly the hurt and anger that i have been experiencing? A hurt and angry feeling that would come and go, just as they like. Damn. Yes, because they were finding all sorts of excuses to leave me or break my heart. I do not want to act like a pathetic victim in your game. So i let go. But it does not mean I'm a weakling! Comes back and sounds so sorry and concerning, feel guilty already huh? I forgave all of you, when others said I should not be silly. And I always welcome you back as friend, why am i doing that? Because i do not want a single foe or enemy in my life.

And take in all the feelings and blames at the first place, in hope that there would be a change or miracle. But now i realize, miracles hardly happen. Maybe they will, but hardly. So, where's my miracle?

I want a miracle. A miracle so beautiful and lovely, that I will meet The One soon, my soul mate. And after all the disappointment, I still pray hard, and faithfully.

--

Alas! The witch will be fine. She'll be strong, holding on to her faith and belief. And she hopes the one that she loves now, will loved her dearly in return too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, come on dear!! I'm sure there are also ups in 2009,rite? DOn't just count the downs... 2009, you came to my new shop, 2009, our sisters friendship are getting stronger than ever, 2009, we spent times at night together yamcha & talking & sleeping, 2009 u go trip with family.. there's still so much more to count ya. And always remember, all the good things comes after a test of failure because the Universe wants us to know how to appreciate the better ones, no? Cheers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know dear. I'm writing the worst part, but does not mean i dont love or appreciate the good ones that happened!!! There' gonna be "part 2" anyway~ wakakaka^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually, i oso break up tis year...is really sad and hurt, but think back, he or she is the one teach us a lot including let us know wat is love...
    for him, mayb u r just like plain water, but for me, plain water is nice. as u say, it is the basic for everything including my life, so, find a man who like plain water, don look back the guy who like coke o pepsi...
    love should be simple and plain, no need think too much n worry too much...
    "to every dark night, there is always a bright morning the next day",this is wat my manager tell me when he knows i break up...share with u...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement adi. I ll be strong, no worries. Life still goes on without them. Thanks to them, i realize who really cares and loves me the most, my family and friends. Happy new year, hope u have a great year ahead too!

    ReplyDelete