Monday, December 21, 2009

I - love - you




When you tucked my hair behind my ears,

When you run your fingers across my hair,

When you kissed me on the forehead,

When you put your forehead against mine,

When we whispered and exchanged secrets,

When you looked into my eyes even not saying a word,

When you looked so shy,

When we shared a cup of ice-cream,

When you wanted me to sit on your lap

as if there's no other couch in the house,

When we cooked our 'Imaginative toast bread',

When we played Spiderweb,

When we stood at the balcony and listened to the wind bell

and felt the cool breeze of midnight....

All these are just wonderful

because I feel loved,

and even the simplest action or word can mean a lot.

All because I love you.

But, I dare not to say the words....

2 comments:

  1. I like this poem. Sweet sh*t!!! I think I got diabetes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sweet huh?? ya i feel sweet too, but i got low blood pressure, not diabetes. Sorry my blog make u get diabetes! Hahaha~

    ReplyDelete